Happy Birthday Breck!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

BLACK HOLE

A black hole is a theoretical region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing, not even electromagnetic radiation, can escape its pull after having fallen past its event horizon.


I've done it - I've gotten sucked into the black hole of BLOGGING. I had to do it. I gave Matthew a journal this last Christmas so that we could start to keep track of all the amazing/crazy things that happen day-to-day. Well, like all good journaler's we lasted about 5 months. VALIANT EFFORT I must say...Bravo! But, at least I can say that it is 5 months of personal history that would have been lost had we not done it. So, this is to make up for it. I am now committed to an online journal (good or bad) forever saved in cyberspace...


AprecĂ­e amiginho's,

7 comments:

Unknown said...

black holes aren't theoretical. ;)

love you sis!

cpcox99 said...

All I can say is, it's ABOUT TIME! We need to get Debbie to start a blog too. I don't know why it's easier to journal on a blog than in a book, but it is. Then you can print a book (see blurb.com). Tchau amiga!

Bob Joy said...

You're such a good girl, I love you. I will start clogging someday to.
Dad Joy

The Judsons said...

Yay! I knew you'd give in eventually. You guys are too creative not to blog. Miss Ya'll!
Michelle

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Wuhooo!! And what a beautiful blog you have too :) I am so glad you decided to do it. You will love it!!

Jenn said...

So glad you succumed to the "dark side" :)

Unknown said...

Love your blog. Your stories are great fun to read. I especially like Eliza's comment on why we don't say "agirl" and the teeth braids. Does she want teeth braids?

What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see