Happy Birthday Breck!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

ANYTHING BUT PLAIN....JANE



Matthew found this song by Jewel a while ago and he came home said I have found the perfect song for our Jane and played it for me. He was right - this is our Jane. She is sweet, caring, compassionate full of love and charity and with all those beautiful things comes a little "sensitivity." Please be careful with her. She's our Jane and we'd like her to stay that way! Happy number 5 Jane! We love you - Mom and Dad




I was thinking that I might fly today
Just to disprove all the things that you say
It doesn't take a talent to be mean
You words can crush things that are unseen
So please be careful with me, I'm sensitive - And I'd like to stay that way

You always tell me that it's impossible
To be respected, and be a girl
Why's it gotta be so complicated
Why you gotta tell me if I'm hated
So please be careful with me, I'm sensitive - And I'd like to stay that way

When I was thinking, that it might do some good
If we robbed the cynics and took all their food
That way what they believe will have taken place
And we can give it everybody who have some faith
So please be careful with me, I'm sensitive - And I'd like to stay that way

I have this theory, that if we're told we're bad
Then that's the only idea we'll ever have
But maybe if we are surrounded in beauty
Someday we will become what we see'
Cause anyone can start a conflict it's harder yet to disregard it
I'd rather see the world from another angle
We are everyday angels
Be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute song. I love it. Happy Birthday Jane!
Love ya
Kyle, Anne, Victoria, Claire,Robert and Jessica

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Happy Bithday Janie!! We love you!

Jenn said...

How precious! :) Hope she had a great birthday!

Amy said...

I love that song! Kir and I used to sing it while we ate crepes in the mornings we ditched class. Coincidentally I just played it for Josie last week. :)

joyMama said...

Of course she is anything but plain! Look at her Mama & Daddy, not to mention 2 gorgeous and brilliant sisters...good stock, is what I say - the whole family just comes from GOOD STOCK (earthly as well as heavenly...) I do love you so, Janie, and your sisters and mom and daddy too.

What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see