Happy Birthday Breck!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

DID I SAY EAR INFECTION?



Poor Lucy. She hasn't felt good for two weeks now. Last week she had a BAD case of the flu. It lasted for 4 days. A little Zofran later, the vomiting had finally stopped. Pregnant mommies, cancer patients and sick children can all be thankful for such a great drug!



Well I thought little Lucy was on the mend, but her body had different plans. The flu lasted till Thursday and then on Saturday she woke with a bad cold. Well, it's only been down hill from there. She told me Tuesday her ear hurt. I thought I would give it 24 to 48 hours to see if it would resolve itself. She had only told me the one time, and didn't complain about it any more. Well this morning she woke up with a terrible cough and I decided I better go get her checked out. Good thing!

Little Lucy has 2 ear infections and pneumonia. Right now it is mild, so we are treating her with antibiotics and an inhailer every four hours to help her breathe better. Her pulse oximeter was a little low. Poor girl, I can't wait to see my baby feeling like this picture again! Although I will enjoy each moment she wants to snuggle with me in the mean time!!!

No comments:

What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see