Happy Birthday Breck!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AHHHHHHHH Can we say 2????


Our beautiful baby Lucy turned 2 last week. I still can't believe it's been two years since she joined our family. She adds warmth, love and a sense of humor to our home.

As for warmth, Lucy loves to sit with mom and dad. She stays up extra late each night snuggled up with one of us.

And love, well she is a good combination of Jane's tenderness and Liza's spunk. She has no problem giving you a good whack and then putting her arms around you and saying "I sowwy, I wuv you!"

As an example of her humor, this afternoon I changed her diaper...which we are trying to get her out of --soon...at least by our July family vacation to San Diego! After changing what we lovingly refer to as a "stinky" diaper, I asked her to go throw it in the garbage. Liza happened to walk in the room right then and Lucy went chasing after Liza with diaper in hand yelling at the top of her lungs "LUCY BABY POO....THROW ON LIZA!"

That's our LUCY...and we're keepin' her!

BTW: What do you think of her feather boa? She think's she's quite spectacular.


3 comments:

hendywow said...

Love the Boa, Love the attitude, and we all Love Lucy.

Jenn said...

Let us know when you're in town...we would love to meet up for some fun! :) Syd will be 2 Thursday...sounds like the same attitude as Lucy!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! We love you!

What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see