Happy Birthday Breck!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HIKING WITH THE COUSINS





























This is where Matt takes Eliza and Jane on fairy hunts. When the cousin's came for a visit over the Christmas break, the girls wanted to take them to see where the fairies live. If you look close, you may see a fairy or two also. Thank goodness for photo editor! Matt really likes to spoil the girls...
P.S. Poor Matt and Porter. They're always the only boys...even the dogs a girl. Anybody have some boy's they want to loan out??? That would save me nine months of pregnancy:)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun!!!

hendywow said...

Put a word like Pregnancy in your post and i'll read every word! The kids have such a great time with you all, your a wonderful Aunt, and my lil Bro. isn't too shabby either!

Amy said...

Great beard Matt! And Eliza's hair looks cute too. It was finally long enough to cut? That's awesome.

I've got 2 little boys you can borrow for a bit, or one big boy. As a disclaimer, if you borrow the big boy he will most likely entice Matt into playing video games for 36 hours straight.

What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see